20 Best Soundproofing Materials in Kenya
Are you tired of hearing your neighbor’s loud music or traffic noise disturbing your peace and quiet? Are you a musician looking for a space to practice without bothering others? Well, worry no more! Soundproofing Company Kenya is the solution that will make all the difference. In this blog post, we’ll take a deep dive into soundproofing materials in Kenya and explore how they can provide an effective barrier against unwanted noise. From affordable DIY solutions to professional installations, we’ve got you covered with everything you need to know about soundproofing your home or workspace in Kenya!
What is soundproofing?
Soundproofing is the process of insulating a room or space from sound. This can be done with a variety of materials, including insulation, sound absorbing materials, and acoustical sealants. Soundproofing is often used in homes and businesses to reduce noise from outside, or to keep noise from one room from affecting another.
The different types of soundproofing materials
There are a variety of soundproofing materials available at Soundproofing Company Kenya, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Some of the most popular soundproofing materials include:
- Mass loaded vinyl: This material is effective at blocking out low frequency noise, making it ideal for use in industrial settings or for reducing traffic noise. However, it is not as effective at blocking out high frequency noise, so it may not be suitable for use in a home recording studio.
- Acoustic foam: Acoustic foam is effective at absorbing sound, making it ideal for use in studios or other enclosed spaces where you need to reduce the amount of echo. However, it is not as effective at blocking out external noise, so it may not be suitable for use in a bedroom adjacent to a busy street.
- Soundproofing mat: Soundproofing mats are designed to block out both low and high frequency noise, making them an ideal choice for use in both industrial and residential settings. However, they can be expensive and difficult to install, so they may not be suitable for everyone.
- Fiber Glass Batts and Rolls: Isover fiber glass wool insulation is lightweight, resilient and flexible, which makes it easy to handle and fast to fix on site. Available in a range of widths, the batts and rolls are designed to fit between standard wall ties or push fit between timber frame studs with virtually no cutting and very little waste. The flexible nature of the glass mineral wool allows it to follow any uneven surfaces; minimizing gaps and unintended air movement that can lead to heat loss.
- Rock Mineral Wool Batts and Rolls: Are manufactured from Natural stone. The rock is heated until melting point then spun at high speed to create rock fibres. The rock fibres are then compressed into mats of rock wool slabs or rolls. Rockwool contains close to 80% recycled content which makes it sustainable. Rockwool is used for acoustic treatment and heat insulation due to its ability to retain and trap heat
- Soundproofing Curtains: In my experience, soundproof curtains are very effective for sound deadening applications but are almost entirely useless as sound blockers. In a practical sense, that means they are good for reducing echo in a room but will not reduce the decibel level of sounds entering the room.
The benefits of soundproofing
There are many benefits to soundproofing your home or office, including reduced noise pollution, better acoustics, and increased privacy. Soundproofing can also improve the resale value of your property.
How to soundproof your home in Kenya
Kenya is a country located in East Africa. The climate is tropical and the terrain is mostly flat with some hills. The population is over 44 million people. The capital city is Nairobi.
There are many ways to soundproof your home in Kenya. One way is to use acoustic panels. Acoustic panels are made of special materials that absorb sound. They can be installed on walls or ceilings, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Another way to soundproof your home is to use sound-deadening materials. These materials are usually heavy and dense, and they help to block out sound. Some common sound-deadening materials include curtains, carpets, and rugs.
The cost of soundproofing materials in Kenya
The cost of soundproofing materials in Kenya can vary depending on the type of material you use and the size of your project. For example, a sheet of acoustic foam may cost around Ksh 450 while a recommended soundproofing blanket could cost close to Ksh2000 per square metre .
Why Buy From Soundproofing company
Soundproofing materials in Kenya are becoming increasingly popular as more people strive to make their homes and businesses quieter. With the right sound-absorbing materials, it’s easy to reduce noise levels and create a peaceful environment. From acoustic foam panels to insulation batts, there is a wide range of material available at reasonable prices. With the help of these products, you can easily improve your space and enjoy a much more relaxed atmosphere.