Rock Mineral Wool slabs/rolls offer exceptional fire performance characteristics, as well as excellent thermal and acoustic properties and are scientifically designed to provide a very high level of compression resistance
A revolutionary, new, formaldehyde-free binder technology, based on rapidly renewable materials instead of petro-based chemicals. It reduces embodied energy and delivers superior environmental sustainability.
ECOSE® Technology was developed for mineral wool insulation, but offers the same potential benefits to other products where resin-substitution would be an advantage, such as in wood based panels, abrasives and friction materials.
- Manufactured from naturally occurring and/or recycled raw materials, and bonded using a bio-based technology free from formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics and with no artificial colours, bleach or dyes added
- Reduces impact on environment through lower embodied energy
- Reduces pollutant manufacturing emissions and workplace exposures
- Improves the overall sustainability of buildings in which they are incorporated
- High insulation efficiency for maximum thermal comfort
- Non-combustibility for enhanced safety
- Superb acoustic performance
- Highly sustainable thanks to high recycled and/or renewable content, recyclable at end of life.