What is Roof Insulation?: Roof Insulation is the process adopted to prevent heat transfer between outside and inside of the building also known as thermal insulation. Nowadays thermal insulation has become an essential part of building construction due to its various advantages.
Benefits of Roof Insulation
The rooms or buildings that are thermally insulated remain warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Hence, Thermally insulated building provides great comfort both in summer and winter.
A building provided with thermal-insulation requires less power to maintain the desired temperature conditions in the building. This saves energy and extra costs.
- No need of AC, cooler, heater etc.
- Heat insulation prevents the roof deck from cracking.
- Expansion joints are not required in a structure during construction.
- The materials that are used in thermal-insulation are lightweight than concrete which reduces the dead weight on the roof slab.
- Thermal insulating materials are manufactured from recycled materials.
- It is easy to install.
- It is fire resistance.
- Maintenance is not required.
- It is environment-friendly.
GCS Polyethylene Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 3mm thick polyethylene foam core, that provides a radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier. It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to UV and solar heat gain.
Application: 10mm Polyethylene Roof Insulation
- Pharmaceutical facilities, cold room storage facilities
- Buildings in cold and hot regions
- Religious facilities
- supermarkets and Malls
- Buildings with low roofs
- Agricultural or food processing facilities
- Mushroom farms and house sheds
- Residential buildings with low roof