GCS wall insulation is closed-cell foam, meaning its structure is made of millions of tiny globules, sealed off from each other. Polyethylene insulation materials have better sound-insulation sound-absorbing and heat insulation properties. Some advantages of polyethylene insulation foam include minimal low water retention, extra stability and structural strength, excellent weathering, ageing resistance.
GCS Wall insulation is resistance to dirt, humidity and freezing temperatures. The foam is also resistant to solvents, petroleum products, and is antimicrobial as well, inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria. A resilient material, PE foam returns to original state after compression, while still yielding enough to provide cushion and security where it is needed. It is these characteristics, combined with its versatility and customization possibilities that makes polyethylene useful in so many applications.
GCS Wall insulation material is applied to the wall structure, which isolates the impact of noise generated from two adjacent rooms and ensures the comfort and privacy of the people living or working in the confined space.
Those who have used our wall insulation in Kenya have nothing but positive things to say about the process.
When the wall insulation is used, the water circulation system in the wall of the room can be insulated from circuit failure or mildew caused by water seepage in the middle of the wall.
Advantages of Polyethylene Insulation Foam
- Excellent thermal insulation: Low thermal conductivity of 0.0293 (W/m °K) (0.37 BTU-in/hr-ft
- Excellent Sound blocking properties: has a Sound Transmission Coefficient, (STC) value of 65 and a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) value of 0.85 which makes it the ideal product in blocking contact and airborne noise.
- Good Vibration Absorption: Excellent dimensional stability. Offers cushioning against repeated impacts
- Fire retardant: Self extinguishing
- Light, safe to handle and easy to install: Does not contain any synthetic fibers or other substances toxic to humans.
- Effective moisture barrier: remains unaltered when exposed
Because GCS wall insulation material has good heat insulation effect, it can also ensure that the temperature of the adjacent rooms will not be greatly affected by each other.
If you have special needs, we can also provide single insulation, coating materials to better protect the adjacent two private spaces from being affected